Data has become one of the most important parts of our life today, not only for individuals but also for entrepreneurs. However, what comes along is annoying data loss. Sometimes, we just lost some unnecessary files, or we have backups in hand. But in other cases, file loss results in lots of troubles, stress, or even the cost of money. Fortunately, there is some free data recovery software like iBoysoft Data Recovery that helps recover data even when a backup copy is available. We have tried iBoysoft Data Recovery and the following features are what we find.
About iBoysoft Data Recovery
iBoysoft Data Recovery is an easy-to-use, reliable and user-friendly data recovery tool. It was highly recommended by many geeks like Makeuseof and Softpedia as a good tool to recover data from hard drives, SD cards, USB flash drives, memory cards, etc. Also, we found this software is powerful in these situations:
Deleted file recovery: It can recover deleted items like videos, photos, music, and work documents even after the Recycle bin was emptied, or when the files are permanently deleted.
Formatted drive data recovery: It can recover lost files after a drive or partition is reformatted in File explorer or in Disk Management by accident.
Corrupted drive data recovery: It can recover data when a disk is inaccessible, corrupted, unrecognizable, and RAW on Windows computer.
Deleted partition data recovery: It can retrieve files even after the partition on this disk is deleted or lost.
Other great features of iBoysoft Data Recovery
- It includes a powerful Deep scan mode that will dive deep into the storage media, and Quick scan mode that will quickly detect the recently deleted and lost files.
- Previewing is allowed to asses the condition of the found data as well as to verify data recovery chances before we invest any money and time.
- Users can save the scanning result when the scanning process is halted in the halfway and load the session next time when users want to continue scanning for lost files.
iBoysoft Data Recovery work with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003, with the support of disk that is formatted with FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.
Note: iBoysoft Data Recovery has another version for Mac which would be a great tool for users who need Mac data recovery software.
Pricing and availability
iBoysoft Data Recovery offers up to 1 GB of free data recovery at no charge completely. For users who need more privilege like BitLocker data recovery, options like $69.95 for Home edition, $199 for professional edition, and $299 for technician edition are available.
How to use iBoysoft Data Recovery to recover data?
The process of using this data recovery software is very easy. Only four steps are needed.
- Download and install iBoysoft Data Recovery on our computer, and then launch it.
- Choose the disk we want to recover data from.
- Click Next to scan for lost data on this drive.
- Preview the found files to make sure they are recoverable and click Recover to get them back.
Choosing the right data recovery tool will make it easier to recover our deleted and lost files. iBoysoft Data Recovery is a good recommendation for its ease of use, advanced algorithms, and powerful data recovery ability.
Now, it’s your turn to try out this software. Let us know if it successfully helps you get files back.