There is a new news for the participants of the AP ECET 2013. The ECET Rank Card 2013 is available for download on the official website of AP ECET.
The AP ECET or Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test i.e ECET 2013 was held for the students of Engineering by JNTU, Kakinada.
The ECET Rank Card 2013 is being provided by JNTU Kakinada at the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The ECET Rank Card 2013 can be downloaded from http://apecet.org/.
The ECET Rank Card for 2013 will be available for download from 3 June, 2013 from 10:30 AM in the morning.
The exam of AP ECET is conducted by JNTU or Jawahar Nehru Technological University every year for the admission in the engineering branches of the JNTU or Jawahar Nehru Technological University.
ECET Rank Card 2013
The website of AP ECET is very easy to operate and the candidates or their guardians can download the ECET Rank Card for 2013 every easily. To download the ECET Rank Card 2013 you should have to follow this very easy procedure which will not take any more time and can be done in just about 2-5 minutes in minimum.
Follow the simple steps:
- Go to www.apecet.org for ECET Rank Card 2013 download.
- Now you have to click one link and select the link with Rank Card Download.
- Now in this next process you will have to enter a few details. The details you have to enter is your Registration Number and Hall Ticket Number. Enter these details and then move on to the next process.
- Now to follow this process click the Generate Rank Card button and then you will have to move on to the next process.
- Now in this process you do not have to do anything and now you can just download your ECET Rank Card 2013.
After you have downloaded you rank card using this process, take a print out of the rank card and now attend the web counselling where you will be allocated your seat in the college.
The ECET 2013 Web Counselling notification will be on http://apecet.nic.in/.