RS Aggarwal solutions book for class 10th
RS Aggarwal is a fantastic book for class 10th students. This book helps students understand concepts in detail with preciseness in questions, strictly made according to the board’s curriculum. RS Aggarwal’s solution book is also available. RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 is a fantastic reference source to utilize if you have any questions. All of the solutions adhere to the CBSE Syllabus. The well-written solutions of the book for Class 10, created by subject matter specialists, are simple to comprehend.
What is inside the Solutions book for class 10th?
Students can use RS Aggarwal answers as a reference book to learn how to approach various problems, such as objective-type questions, subjective questions (short and long), etc. There are 17 chapters in this book, and each chapter is equally important. In this blog, we will be discussing one of the most crucial chapters, Coordinate Geometry’s solutions. The study of coordinate points is the subject of coordinate geometry, which is a branch of geometry. Class 10th Coordinate Geometry answers provide students with a thorough comprehension of the ideas that govern mathematics.
Importance of RS Aggarwal Solutions Book (Maths) for class 10, Chapter 16
- The book includes extensive answers (step-by-step explanations) and descriptions of hard-to-understand concepts for class 10th Chapter 16 in simple language.
- The book refers to the CBSE writing curriculum, which is critical for students to achieve high grades. You can compare the CBSE syllabus with Chapter 16 and all the remaining chapters.
- The answers book aids in the clarification of fundamental concepts, which is essential for future studies. Since 10th grade is a board class, one must grasp the topics well because they will be helpful in subsequent grades.
- The book is also suitable for other boards to develop a fundamental strategy. It is because Coordinate Geometry is included in the syllabus of other boards as well.
- The information in this book is reliable and appropriate for students. Chapter 16’s topics are good in quality, and students can easily trust them for exams.
- The book is salient for competitive examinations like JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), etc. You can check the previous year competitive papers, and you’ll find numerous questions related to coordinate geometry (Chapter 16, Class 10 RS Aggarwal Solution book)
- It assists students in saving and managing time so that they may plan in advance for tests.
- Students should use the solution book to familiarise themselves with the proper formatting of answers in their exams.
Subtopics covered in Class 10th RS AGGARWAL book Chapter 16, COORDINATE GEOMETRY.
The distance formula, section formula, angle formula, mid-point theorem, and area of a triangle on a Cartesian plane are something that students can explore in detail in Chapter 16 Co-ordinate Geometry RS Aggarwal Solutions.
This chapter will put your application-based knowledge to the test. While studying for your exams keep all of the formulae in mind and refer to RS Aggarwal Class 10 Chapter 16 answers as needed.
There are four exercises in RS Aggarwal Class 10th Chapter 16, namely Exercise 16A, Exercise 16B, Exercise 16C, and Exercise 16D.
Let us discuss details of Chapter 16, RS AGGARWAL solutions: –
|S.no||Exercise number||Number of Questions|
This exercise has 32 questions, and it deals with the basic concepts of Coordinate Geometry. Some questions have subparts, while others are directly from the formulas of coordinate geometry. Let us take some of the examples of questions from this exercise.
- Find the distance of each of the following points from the origin
- Find the point on the a-axis which is equidistant from the points (2, -5) and (-2, 9)
- If the point P (2, 2) is equidistant from the points A k (-2, k) and B k (-2k, -3), find k. Also, find the length of AP.
- Show that the points A (-5, 6), B (3, 0) and C (9, 8) are the vertices of an isosceles right-angled triangle. Calculate its area.
- Show that the following points are the vertices of a square
Thirty-four questions are present in this exercise, and some of them require the use of concepts of Exercise A as well. Some of the questions are:
- Points P, Q, R and S divide the line segment joining the points A (1, 2) and B (6, 7) in five equal parts. Find the coordinates of the points P,Q and R
- Find the coordinates of the midpoints of the line segment joining the given points
- In what ratio is the line segment joining the points A (-2, -3) and B (3, 7) divided by the y-axis? Also, find the coordinates of the point of division.
- In what ratio does y-axis divide the line segment joining the points (-4, 7) and (3, -7)?
16C has 23 questions and includes ideas about the area. Let’s look at some examples to help you comprehend the questions better.
- Find the area of ΔABC whose vertices are:
- Find the area of quadrilateral ABCD whose vertices are A(-3, -1), B(-2,-4) C(4,-1) and D(3,4)
- If the vertices of ΔABC be A (1, -3) B (4, p) and C (-9, 7) and its area is 15 square units, find the values of p.
- For what values of k are the points A (8, 1) B (3, -2k) and C (k, -5) collinear.
Last but not least, comes 16D has 17 questions related to the properties of various figures.
- Find the point on x-axis which is equidistant from points A(-1,0) and B(5,0)
- If the point C (k, 4) divides the join of A (2, 6) and B (5, 1) in the ratio 2:3 then find the value of k.
- Find the value of a, so that the point (3, a) lies on the line represented by 2x- 3y= 5.
- In what ratio does the point C(4, 5) divides the join of A (2, 3) and B (7, 8)?
RS Aggarwal Chapter 16 solutions not only save the day for troubled students but also encourage them. It addresses their mistakes and improves their skills. These solutions must be analysed by students so that they can study efficiently and effectively.
- Solutions in simple language are available, and students can go through the proper format for exams.
- This book strictly follows the CBSE curriculum.
- It assists students in saving and managing time and is helpful for various competitive exams also.
- The answers book for chapter 16th aids in the clarification of fundamental concepts, which is essential for future studies.