Gone are the days where we have to check the main and data balance of various telecom operators manually. We are now in the modern era, and due to the ease of internet connectivity and applications. It is now too quick to check out the real-time main account and data balance of various telecom operators.
In this article, we are talking about Airtel Balance Check. We know that Airtel is one of the biggest and highest coverage telecom companies. This company is currently providing its services to millions of users. Here, we have added a quick guide for checking out the main balance of Airtel.
Both prepaid and postpaid customers can check out their main, data and all other balances in one single place. Let’s have a look.
Airtel Balance Check
There is nothing difficult in the balance checking process. To be instance, many people still check out their balance using the USSD codes. It is because there were no internet-enabled smartphones at that time. People are totally dependent upon the flash messages, SMS, and the ussd codes to check out their usage.
However, the days are gone. You can now quickly check out the data, main and other balances in one single place.
How to Check Airtel Balance?
There is nothing difficult in it. All the Airtel customers (Prepaid, Postpaid, and Broadband) users can check out their airtel balance in one single place.
There are generally three ways to check airtel balance. We have listed all of them below.
Airtel Thanks Application – 1
We are now running in a smartphone world. To be precise, almost everyone is having smartphones these days. Airtel Thanks is one of the smartphone applications. It is specially created for checking the real-time balance usage, making bill payments, etc.
Let’s have a look at the process of checking airtel balance using this application.
- First, one needs to download the airtel thanks application from its official website or google play store.
- Once downloaded, install it on your smartphone.
- Open the application and complete the registration using the airtel mobile number. (You will have to provide OTP for verification)
- On the home screen of the application, you will find your account details.
- This includes the main balance, data balance, validity, expiry date of the current plan.
- That’s it.
USSD Code – 2
The second way to check your airtel account balance is by using the USSD code. It is one of the easiest ways for non-smartphone users. Let’s have a look at the steps.
- You need to open the smartphone and dial *123# for checking the main account balance. These days, the main balance is generally free with all-in-one recharge packs. Therefore, do not get surprised if you see zero balance.
- Second, for checking Airtel’s data balance, you need to open the smartphone and dial *123*10#. This will show you the current data balance in your airtel prepaid account. This code is generally for the airtel prepaid users only.
- You can also dial *121# for downloading the airtel thanks application.
- You can dial *141# for taking a loan for balance Talktime or data balance.
- For checking the airtel postpaid data balance, customers can dial *121#.
Customer Support – 3
Last, one can also reach the airtel customer support for getting the main account balance, data balance.
- First, dial 121 on the smartphone.
- Wait until the call gets connected.
- You can directly ask the customer service executive for getting the main account, data balance of your airtel number.
You may also like to read, How can I Check My Vodafone Balance? (2021)
Frequently asked questions
How to check airtel balance online?
You can quickly check out the airtel balance online using the Airtel Thanks application. Just install it on the smartphone. You can also follow the above-given process for checking the main account balance using the airtel thanks application.
What are the benefits of the Airtel Thanks application?
There are many benefits of the airtel thanks application. Some of them are:
- You can check your account balance.
- You can check your data balance.
- You can apply for various facilities.
- You can make bill payments online.
How to check airtel data balance using the USSD code?
You can dial *123*10# on the smartphone dial pad for checking the airtel data balance using the USSD code.
Is there any cost for checking account balance?
No, there is no cost for checking the airtel account balance.
Here we come at the end. Airtel is one of the best telecommunication operators. It has millions of users on its platform. Airtel is currently providing the best telecom facilities in India. However, this article is all related to Airtel Balance Check. In this article, we have added all the possible ways to check airtel balance.
We hope it helps. If there is anything that is not understandable? Feel free to ask us in the comments section.