There is no doubt. Microsoft Outlook is one of the finest applications for sending and receiving emails. However, the finest application comes with a lot of errors if it does not get set up properly. There is nothing to get worried about. We know that you just came across this article looking for solutions to fix the outlook error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].
Fortunately, you are in the right place. Everyone hates getting the error code and especially when we are about to do something important. Therefore, we have decided to publish a quick guide to fix outlook error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].
Let’s have a look.
What is [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff]?
We know that emails have made communication from one place to another more comfortable. Nowadays, even the smartphone uses the email id.
[pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] error code often occur to the user screen. It is generally due to misconfiguration in some files or corrupted documents that are present in the installation files.
However, there is nothing to be worried about. We have your back.
Let’s have a look at some simple solutions to the error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].
Simple methods to Fix [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff]
This is a kind of bug. You do not need to feel troubled after getting this error. You can quickly solve it by following the simple methods we have listed below.
- The error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] can occur to the activity limits of the present antivirus in the system. There is a limit to storing and scanning emails in a particular antivirus, and if it gets full then such error gets occurred. We often recommend turning off the antivirus and see if it works.
- You need to go through the inbox profile. You can delete the emails that are suspicious or from unknown senders. Sometimes, the email from unknown senders can cause this error.
- You can use Outlook in a secure mode. This can quickly solve all the errors. You can use Outlook in a safe mode by opening the Windows dialogue and by entering outlook.exe/safe. You can now check again for the error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].
- Sometimes, the multiple email accounts in the application create a lot of issues. This could be the reason behind such an error code. You can fix it by removing all the email accounts in the application, except the primary one.
These are simple solutions to fix Microsoft Outlook errors. However, if none of them worked out for you? Then, there must be damage in a PST file. At this point, one needs to fix it up to continue using the Outlook application.
You may also like to read, [pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056] Outlook Error Code (Fixed)
What is a PST File?
Personal Storage Desk (PST) is an open and distinctive file format. It often gets used to repeat calendar and occasions messages. It even works for the retailer to report any issue to the Microsoft Exchange purchases and Outlook. This file is managed by Microsoft.
In simple words, PST can work as a personal file folder. It acts to store caches and other data from Outlook. However, generally, the data get stored in an OST file.
PST file is password protect as it contains the important data of the Outlook profile. However, there are a lot of instruments that can crack the password.
Microsoft does provide the below-given information for the knowledge.
- It does get saved in plain textual content.
- Microsoft provides a hint that encryption is made using byte-substitution cryptography.
- It is not possible to break the encryption as it is highly encrypted.
How to Repair a PST File to Fix [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff]?
If the above-given solutions do not work for you? It means the PST file is corrupted. We already have given enough information about PST above.
Let’s have a look at some proven methods to repair the PST file to fix the error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].
Reinstall Microsoft Outlook – 1
There is a possibility that the version of Outlook you are using is corrupted or outdated. Therefore, it can create a lot of issues in your Outlook profile and its documents.
Another reason could be the missing of the registry files or essential files from the documents. This can create a loophole and damage the PST file.
Therefore, there is only one solution to fix the error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] is to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook application. You can download the latest version that is compatible with the PC and install it. It will automatically fix all the damaged and corrupted files.
Contact Outlook Customer Support – 2
Microsoft is famous for providing unmatched customer service to its customers. If reinstalling the application does not work for you? Then, the last option to fix the error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] is to contact the customer service support.
You can contact Outlook customer service support from here. They will provide you with the appropriate solutions.
Auto Repair Tool – 3
You can also try the Auto Repair Tool. It is generally to fix the corrupted files in the application. You can often depend on it as it fixed most issues in the application.
Just start the auto repair tool from the control panel and let the tool finish its task. After that, just restart the computer and see if the error occurs.
Here we come at the end. There is no doubt. Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email clients for sending and receiving emails. However, the perfect email client is filled with a lot of errors sometimes. There could be many reasons.
There is one such error [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] that often occurs. Therefore, we have decided to publish a detailed guide to fix this error. We have added everything one needs to know for solving the error code [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].