Android Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich is finally available. Installing this on our Galaxy S2 gives you a whole new taste and fun using your Galaxy S2. If you want to have Android Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich, then follow this step by step guide to learn it.
The upgrade process may result in data loss or some serious damage as well. So proceed at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that occur to your device.
- Backup the important data before starting with the process. In case of any error, you can revert to normal stage.
- Start the process when your device is charged for at least 70 percent.
Procedure for Android Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download the Android Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich from here
- Download the Odin from here.
- Press the Volume Down and Home buttons simultaneously. Keep them pressed for the time, till you see the Android Robot. This is Download Mode.
- Open Odin on your computer. Use the USB cable to connect your S2 with computer.
- One of ID:COM boxes will turn yellow on successful connection between your computer and device.
- Now select the files for flashing them. Simply proceed as
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
- Make sure to check the Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time and Re-Partition boxes.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button to initiate the installation process.
Your device will reboot automatically. On reboot, you will have Android Samsung Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich with you. Drop your questions (if any) in the comment section below.