Unlike the other streaming platforms, Vudu doesn’t require subscription fees for the users, and it allows them to purchase their preferences of movies and TV shows. It’s the same as spending on the title that you want to enjoy watching them and nothing else. Vudu’s setup is helpful to people who prefer watching only trending and particular films and don’t want to access the extra features that the app offers.
Using Vudu is like spending and enjoying every digital copy of some of its contents. It might be a documentary, episode, TV show, or a movie. The way Vudu work opposes movie streaming platforms like Hulu and Netflix because they choose the time, genre, availability, and methods to access their videos. Besides this list, you can also check this out to learn more about vudu. So, here are the guides on how to use Vudu.
Vudu features a media content catalog where users can watch extensive movie collections for free. Although you’ll bump into commercials when you are watching your favorite shows, they are only limited. Its whole movie library enables users to search for DVD or Blu-ray from this app. Users can also explore its thousands of titles. Specifically, 18,000 movies and TV shows are included. With Vudu, it is possible to download TV shows and movies to your tablet, smartphones, and many compatible devices.
There are also three different ways of how users can have and enjoy video content from the app and the store. They can either get them for free, sale or rent and purchasing and renting prices are also flexible. When someone borrows content, they can pick the video quality that they want, and it depends on the video quality, which will be the price range of the title you will rent. For the paid contents, there will be a rental fee for every movie you would like to see. And the prices will depend on the TV show or movie.
Moreover, this app lets users redeem the movie’s digital copies and can add them directly to their library’s movies list. You can also redeem a free video and get the same advantage when you purchase it from Vudu.
Creating an Account
- Users can create their accounts by visiting the website of Vudu.
- Select the “Sign In” button in the upper part of your screen. Then tap “Create an account.”
- Place some of your details: last and first name, password, and email address.
- Put a check on the box to agree to its Terms and Privacy. Then press “Sign Up.”
- Users can also use their Walmart or Facebook account for signing up.
- After you are done, log in the account using your mobile device through downloading Vudu.
Watching Movies With Vudu
- Open and start the app on the device that you want.
- Visit its home page and find the titles you prefer. Pick from popular rentals, free episodes, top picks, and trending movies.
- If you want to see a free movie, select its movie cover to start it automatically.
- If you choose to purchase or rent a movie, select on its corresponding tab and the film’s amount.
- Fill up the details of the payment to complete the transaction.
Downloading and Installing the Mobile App of Vudu
Its mobile app can be compatible with different consumer electronic gadgets and some platforms. It is accessible on smart TVs, gaming consoles, PCs, iOS, and Android devices.
- In your Android gadget, search for the Google Play Store.
- Find Vudu and start installing.
- Sign in or set up your account and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Explore the app and pick the titles you need to purchase or rent.
- In your iOS gadget, find the App Store.
- Find Vudu to start installing.
- Sign up or log in with details of the Vudu account.
- After you set up, find, and look for the titles that you want.
Now that you know some of the app’s details, you might want to download it and start watching your favorite TV series and movies.