You must have come across this article looking for a guide to login into the 10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity Login panel. Fortunately, you have landed in the right place. For instance, most of the routers and several WIFI devices uses 10.0.0.0.1 such a link to bring customization in the portal. You can quickly recognize such a link, and this link could be also found at the back of your router.
There are many popular brands of routers that support such links. For instance, many private networks are using this IP for getting logged in to the admin panel. It is essential to know the correct way for getting logged in to the 10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity Login panel. It is because one can change the router, SSD, and WIFI settings after getting logged in to the admin portal.
In this article, we are going to tell you the basic procedure to setup Xfinity Portal and a guide to get logged in to the 10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity Login portal. Let’s have a look.
How to do 10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity Login?
It is essential to get logged in to the admin portal of the router. It is because of setuping the individual login id and password. It is generally to secure the network from unwanted access. If you leave the network unsecured and unprotected? Then, there are chances that other people might get access to the network.
There is no need to get worried, though. It is because we have added a perfect guide to get logged in to the Xfinity 10.0.0.0.1 portal. Let’s have a look at the steps.
- First, one has to connect the internet with a specific router service.
- After that, open the default web browser on the computer.
- Type 10.0.0.0.1 in the address bar and click on the enter button.
- You will now get to the admin page of Xfinity Router.
- You now have to get logged in to the portal. (In case, you already have the user id and password then use it for getting logged in)
- Else, one can log in using the username (Admin) and the password (Password). It is for first-time users, though.
- You can also perform a factory reset using the router if you do not remember the login id and password.
- That’s all. You are now at the login portal of Xfinity Router.
- The login id and password for the admin panel are not the passwords or user id of the WIFI.
- You can also perform a factory reset if you do not remember the login id and password for the admin panel.
- You can log in using the username (Admin) and the password (Password). It is the default.
How to Reset the Gateway (Factory Reset)?
It must be a last resort. If you are not able to get logged in to the admin panel neither can have access to the WIFI. Then, one needs to perform a factory reset and turn the router into the default settings.
Default Settings –
- First, one has to unplug the router.
- Then, one needs to press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
- After that, plug the gateway in.
- Again, hold the reset button for the next 30 seconds.
- That’s all. You have successfully performed a factory reset.
- You can now get logged in to the portal with default login settings.
Security Mode –
You must be having your modem. You can try visiting the router website. Look, most of the routers have the secured WIFI protocols such as WPA/WPA2. It is generally difficult to pass. Therefore, one can try contacting the service provider for the same.
You may also like to read, FSSAI Login: How to Register for FSSAI License?
Here we come at the end. The routers and several WIFI devices use 10.0.0.0.1 such a link to bring customization in the portal. Therefore, it is essential to set up the admin panel to secure the device and passwords. If it left unsecured? Then, there could be a possibility of other users might get access to the portal.
Therefore, we have decided to add up this article for the people who want to know the way for getting logged in to the 10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity Login portal. We hope it helps. If there is anything else? You can ask us in the comments section.