Galaxy Tab 7 plus owners might be OK with the hardware features of same, but if we compare the Android OS Honeycomb with today’s trend, then it’s but old. But no worries now, as I am going to teach the process for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus Ice Cream Sandwich.
All the newbies out there, either don’t proceed with the process or do it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that occur to you or your device.
- Use any app or take the backup of data manually. It’s wise step and three will be no actual damage to you, even if you loss the data.
- Charge the device to at least 85 percent mark.
Process for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus Ice Cream Sandwich from here.
- Download Odin from here.
- Press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. This will take your tab plus into bootloader mode.
- Open Odin on your computer and then connect your tab to computer using the USB cable.
- One of ID:COM boxes will turn yellow on successful connection.
- Follow the below steps to select the files for flashing.
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
Click on ‘Start’ in Odin.
That’s it. Your part is over. Just wait for the installation to get completed. After that, you will be with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus Ice Cream Sandwich.