Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Features and Comparison
In January Samsung announced about its upcoming extraordinary smartphones Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. These are two smartphones which are planned to release as a competition to other top brands. For the year 2016, almost all mobile brands are planning to entertain us with its most advanced features smartphones and Samsung also following same path. Most of the youth are waiting for these two mobiles as Samsung announced long back. Samsung already proved its capacity by releasing two smartphones this year which are successful in world market.
- Camera features are same for both the smartphones. Primary camera is 12 Megapixels and secondary camera us 5 Megapixels. HD video clarity is more for Galaxy S7 Edge than Galaxy S7.
- Outer body and display is high for Galaxy S7 Edge. Pixel resolution is also high for Galaxy S7 Edge and hence it is available with more cost.
- Battery of Galaxy S7 is 3000 mAh and for Galaxy S7 Edge is 3600 mAh. Both are designed with Li-Polymer non removable battery.
- Samsung smartphones are well known for its updated software features. These two smartphones are provided with 4GB RAM. Because of more RAM capacity these smartphones are best used for multi-purpose tasks at a time.
- Price of Galaxy S7 is Rs. 48,900 and Galaxy S7 Edge is Rs. 56,900 as S7 Edge is with more specifications like high powerful with outer dimensions. Both are protected with Gorilla corning glass.
- Samsung planned to release two smartphones on same day and will be available in India from 18th March, 2016. Samsung took this decision because other smartphones companies are planning to beat Samsung by releasing huge numbers in one month.