Microsoft outlook is a famous application for sending or receiving emails. It is one of the widely used services globally. However, the famous application is filled with too many errors. You must be getting fed up with the outlook error code [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] and looking out for solutions to fix this error.
Fortunately, you have visited the right page. There is no need to get worried. It is because the error code [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] is quite common and simple among the outlook errors. However, it fed up with a lot of people’s minds. Therefore, we have decided to put a permanent end to this error.
We have added permanent solutions in this article. Let’s have a look.
What is [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]?
The error code [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] is quite common. However, it generally gets defined as ‘failed to connect with a server.’ The error generally appears due to conflict or misconfiguration in SMTP settings.
To be an instance, the error code [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] generally prevents the user from sending or receiving any email.
Reasons behind this error:
Too many reasons are behind the error code [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]. It is essential to know about the actual reason before coming to the solution. Let’s have a look at some of the possible reasons.
- The most primary reason behind this error is of using multiple email accounts in the same application.
- Your outlook application version is outdated or no longer has been updated. (This could be the reason, though)
- Another reason could be due to the unwanted applications or improper installation of the outlook application.
- Conflicts in the SMTP settings could trigger this error as well.
You may also like to read, How to Fix [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] Outlook Error? (2021)
How to Fix Outlook Error [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]?
There are many methods available to fix this error permanently. We have added some of the most possible solutions below.
Outlook settings – 1
We have added it earlier. The primary reason behind this error could be the misconfigured outlook settings. This happens due to improper installation or wrong installation of the application. You can have a look and confirm the settings by following the below-given steps.
- Open the Outlook application on the computer.
- You now have to move your cursor to the tools option.
- From there, click on the accounts option.
- If you have multiple email accounts, then just select the account in which you are facing an error.
- You now have to confirm the server settings.
- Just click on the properties, and then the more settings option.
- You will now find the option for SMTP. Just make sure all the settings are placed correctly. You can also contact the support for more information, though.
Windows repair tool – 2
Windows 10 and older versions are having an inbuilt repair tool. You can quickly fix all kinds of application errors using this feature. For this, one can follow the steps that we have added below.
- Open the control panel on the computer.
- Then, select apps and programs from the options.
- Then, search for the outlook application from the list of applications.
- Right-click on it, and click on the Repair button.
- Just make sure the computer is connected with an active internet connection.
- Now, the Windows Repair Tool will automatically fix all kinds of errors that are occurring in the application.
Remove duplicate accounts – 3
Last, it could be one of the primary reason behind the error code [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]. To fix this? You need to remove all the extra accounts from the application and sign in using one single and primary account.
Do not forget to restart the computer before using the application.
This article is solely related to fixing the outlook error code [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]. We have added all the required solutions that are needed for fixing this error permanently. We hope this guide helps. Apart from this? If there is anything else, then you can ask us in the comments section.