HTC has been going good in the growth graph of this year. Wreath for this goes to company’s flagship smartphone HTC One, which has been available in the market for quite some time now. If you have purchased this smartphone, then this article is meant for you, as it contains the link to download Android 4.2.2 for HTC One. If you want to download Android 4.2.2, then do read the process ahead.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process to Download Android 4.2.2 for HTC One
- First of all, download Android 4.2.2 from here.
- After you download Android 4.2.2, just place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Use USB Cable to connect your HTC One with PC. Transfer the downloaded file to it.
- The next step is to root your HTC One in the Recovery Mode. For this, all you need to do is to press Power and Volume Down at once.
- Now navigate to the option that reads “install zip from SD card”
- A list will pop up. This list has all the files and folders that are there in your HTC One. You are required to find the ROM file from there.
- Rest work is automatic. The installation will start. Wait for a minute or two for process to finish.
- Though this step is optional, but it’s better if you download and install Google Apps.
- So, if you are done with installation, then just head over to the main menu of Recovery. There tap the option ‘reboot system now’.
- HTC One will restart now.
This is all done! You are done with process to download Android 4.2.2 successfully.