If you are out there to buy yourself a pole saw and unable to find one that gives you the best value for your money, then today we bring you a list of the 7 top pole saws in 2017 to help you narrow-down your search for the best pole saw.
Remington RM2599 Maverick Gas Pole Saw
Features of the Remington RM2599 Maverick Gas Pole Saw are:
- Design that is easy to hold and cut branches and limbs without needing a ladder.
- The 2-cycle 25cc engine fitted in this pole saw features enough power for even the toughest cutting task.
- The chain and bar is 8-inch long and the extension pole has a length of 7-feet enabling you to reach a max height of 12-feet.
- Automated oiling mechanism to keep the chain lubricated always.
The Remingtom RM 2599 Maverick Gas Pole Saw is sold for $159.99 via Amazon.com.
TrimmerPlus PS720 Pole Saw
Below are some of the key features of the Trimmer Plus PS720 Pole Saw:
- 8-inch chain and bar.
- Auto-oiling feature.
- Can be easily connected to trimmers from other manufacturers like Remingtom and Craftsman with attachment capability.
- The pole is 7-feet long which can help you reach up to 12-feet max.
The TrimmerPlus PS720 is up on Amazon.com with a price tag of $86.48.
SunJoe SWJ800E Electric Pole Saw
Here are a few awesome features of the SunJoe SWJ800E Electric Pole Saw:
- 5Amp powered motor that be used to cut branches with thickness up to 7.5-inches.
- The pole is 8.7-feet long and can help you gain an overhead reach of 15-feet.
- The Oregon cutting bar is of 8-inches.
- Automatic chain lubrication.
- CSA approved.
The SunJoe SWJ800E Electric Pole Saw has a price tag of $79.57 on Amazon.com.
Black+Decker LPP120 Li-ion Pole Saw
Some of the features of the Black+Decker LL120 Li-ion pole saw are:
- The extension of the pole can let you reach up to 14-feet overhead.
- The pole saw is powered by a 20V Li-ion battery.
- The chain and cutting bar is of 8-inches and offers a cutting diameter of maximum 6-inches.
- Charger that is energy-star rated.
The Black+Decker LPP120 Li-ion Pole Saw is available on Amazon.com for $98.99.
Fiskars 7 Pole Saw
The features of the Fiskars 7 Pole Saw include:
- A steel pruner is included that is made of steel along with a double-grind saw of 12-inches.
- The Pruner can help to cut branches with a maximum thickness of 1-inch.
- Specially coated for low friction.
- Less gumming.
- Awesome resistance to rusting.
- Extendable pole is made out of fiberglass.
- Lifetime warranty.
The Fiskars 7 Pole Saw is priced at $40.96 on Amazon.com.
WORX WG309 Electric Pole Saw
Here are some cool features of the WORX WG309 Electric Pole Saw:
- The WORX WG309 Electric Pole Saw features a patented technology to set the tension on the extended bar and chain automatically.
- Features an 8AMP motor.
- Extension pole with a max length of 8-feet.
- Compact that its competitors.
The WORX WG309 Electric Pole Saw features a price tag of $94.70 on Amazon.com.
GreenWorks 20192 Corded Pole Saw
In case you are interested in the GreenWorks 20192 Corded Pole Saw, here are some of its features:
- The package includes a special case for the GreenWorks 20192 Corded Pole Saw.
- The electric motor has a power rating of 6.5Amps.
- The Oregon bar is of 8-inches.
- Tension system for the chain can be easily adjusted in case you need to tighten the chain.
- Auto-oiling feature to oil the chain and bar for maximum life and durability.
- 3-pieced shaft is made of aluminum and has a maximum extension length of 8-feet.
The GreenWorks 20192 Corded Pole Saw can be bought from Amazon.com for just $78.66.
Hope this article on the top 7 pole saws in 2017 helped you find the best one as per your requirements. Do subscribe with us for more useful content tailored for your needs. http://www.toolschief.com