Feeling bored with the same OS on your Samsung Galaxy S2? Well, you must be. Android Update for Samsung Galaxy S2, which is based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, is finally out. Just follow this step by step guide to have this Android Update for Samsung Galaxy S2.
The upgrade process may result in data loss or some serious damage as well. So proceed at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that occur to your device.
- Take the backup of the data. The process may go wrong so in that case, this backup point will help us to get back to normal stage.
- Keep the battery charged for 80 percent mark at least.
Procedure for Android Update for Samsung Galaxy S2
- Download theAndroid Update for Samsung Galaxy S2 file from here.
- Download the Odin version 1.85 from here.
- Press the Volume Down + Home buttons simultaneously. After pressing them for a while, an Android Robot will come up. This ensures the Download Mode.
- Install Odin on your computer and open the same. Connect your device to computer using the USB cable.
- One of ID:COM boxes will turn yellow on successful connection. Well, if it does not happen, then try reconnecting your device.
- Now select the files for flashing them. Simply proceed as
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
- Make sure that Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time and Re-Partition boxes are checked. The Re-Partition box is need to be checked when you have selected the ‘.pit’ file.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button to initiate the installation process.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S2 will reboot on successful installation.
You are done with the process to get Android Update for Samsung Galaxy S2. Don’t hesitate to ask your problems. Use the comment box below. for the same.