AP EAMCET is termed as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University). This exam is just like a perfect gateway for those who want to get admitted in engineering and medical programs in various universities in Andhra Pradesh and want secure positive AP EAMCET results. EAMCET is for both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state till 2014, but in 2015 Telangana become a separate state and Andhra Pradesh start conducting Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test for the students separately.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2017
In order to appear in AP EAMCET one should have to follow some conditions. These conditions are mentioned below:-
- The applicant should be an Indian and he/she must belong to Andhra Pradesh. The candidate should satisfy the local or non-local status as per the requirements of institutions.
- The candidate should have appeared or passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects for engineering purpose.
- The candidate should secure minimum 45% (for General Category) or 40% (for Reserved Category) in 12th
- The eligibility age of AP EAMCET is 16 years (for Pharmacy and Science Courses). For B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology and FS & T, the candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
- The General Category candidate can not apply after 22 years of their age and similarly reserved category candidate can not apply after 27 years of their age.
How to get registered for AP EAMCET?
In order to get registered for this exam the applicant should follow the following instructions as mentioned below:-
- First you need to visit to the official website of AP EAMCET and then fill up the application form.
- You need to upload your recently clicked photo of less than 30KB size and .JPG format. You also need to upload your scanned copy of your signature which is less than 15KB of size and .JPG format.
- After filing the required details in the application form you need to pay the registration fees. There are various payment options available for the applicants like they can pay via debit/credit card, AP online, e-seva or mee-seva centers.
- The registrations fees are:
- 350 for Engineering only
- 700, for both Engineering and Medical exam.
- After completing the payment process, the candidate must keep a copy of the form.